Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tombs Walkthrough...ALERT!! SPOILERS INSIDE

Cool Tombs Walkthrough...ALERT!! SPOILERS INSIDE

Hi i'm new to the forum and i must say i like the game very much. So i would like to contribute to the community by posting this tomb walk through.
    First one i did was Huni's tomb...others will follow.

And i must also add the good advice for the first 6 tombs: TO GET THROUGH THE LABIRINTH JUST STICK TO ONE SIDE OF THE WALL!!! EVENTUALLY YOU WILL GET THROUGH IT

For those 4 hard ones here are the first two walkthroughs:

TOMB OF ARCHPRIEST HUNI:

TOMB OF ARCHPRIEST DEN:

Next two tombs are soon to follow.

I hope this helps someone.

Have a nice day!
    Last edited by GodThor; 18.11.2010 at 14:26.

Default Re: Tombs Walkthrough...ALERT!! SPOILERS INSIDE

This is a huge help to me as I am sure it will be to others. Dont stop them coming

Right after I finish them...

A few of the later tombs getting in to the main chamber is made easier by following the barrels and their position. Getting out was a pain though . I also noticed the 8th and 9th tomb were buggy on of them had a door into black room were you could fall through the floor ?!?, one of them has a wall that was invisible from one side and another had a door into the inside of a wall.

They should really beta test these games, the amount of objects that are not placed properly is quite high too, like chests inside rocks and bodies inside walls...

wow ! this is really nice ! did you made this ? Thanks that must be a lot of work.

About the archpriest Huni. The chamber chest was there empty. What must I do ? How do I get my next clue ?

Quote Originally Posted by matsetst View Post
    wow ! this is really nice ! did you made this ? Thanks that must be a lot of work.

About the archpriest Huni. The chamber chest was there empty. What must I do ? How do I get my next clue ?
    you must find a guy (i forgot his name sorry) in the labirinth...he will tell you about next tomb and when you finish talking with him go to the main chamber

Thanx Guys Oh yes i did that maps all alone with old fashioned pen and paper and Paint program well if you have good orientation it goes quite fast

maybe its handy to make a dot in your map where that guy is standing who gives you the next clue @ Huni tomb

Quote Originally Posted by matsetst View Post
    maybe its handy to make a dot in your map where that guy is standing who gives you the next clue @ Huni tomb
    I wanted to but i already replaced the savegame...sorry

Well done on the maps...but I think there's an easier way:

*spoiler*

Every tomb has barrels in the direction you are supposed to go. Just watch closely and make turns at (and only) at barrels and in the direction they are placed.

I didn't notice this until like the 4th tomb but once I did every tomb was a breeze.

*end spoiler*

Nice work GodThor, looking at them makes me wonder how the hell I managed to complete the quest in the first place!
    If it were to rain soup......I'd have a fork!!!!!!

Ho do you even get to ranebi's tomb?? swim the coast??

Quote Originally Posted by GodThor View Post
    Hi i'm new to the forum and i must say i like the game very much. So i would like to contribute to the community by posting this tomb walk through.
    First one i did was Huni's tomb...others will follow.

And i must also add the good advice for the first 6 tombs: TO GET THROUGH THE LABIRINTH JUST STICK TO ONE SIDE OF THE WALL!!! EVENTUALLY YOU WILL GET THROUGH IT

For those 4 hard ones here are the first two walkthroughs:

TOMB OF ARCHPRIEST HUNI:

TOMB OF ARCHPRIEST DEN:

Next two tombs are soon to follow.

I hope this helps someone.

Have a nice day!
    Update:

TOMB OF ARCHPRIEST UNAS:

Quick question why can't i edit my first post??? seems kinda stupid but i can't find edit button

Ok the last two tombs

TOMB OF ARCHPRIEST SAHURA:

Here i made just the shortest way to main chamber...it's too big.

TOMB OF ARCHPRIEST TETI:

DAMN THIS THING IS HUGE!!!! Thank God for this code cuz i would go mad trying to draw this one!!!
    You can insert this map by pressing Esc during game and type under ''Enter Bonus Code'' the code: 6972-5760-7685-8477
    You will get a dusty scroll in your inventory

That's all for now hope this maps help many many people.
    Last edited by GodThor; 19.11.2010 at 16:47.

Thanks thor. This is very useful for those of us with little patience. And good god is that teti ridiculous. Pretty sure my monitor would be out on the street if i had tried that one.

Quote Originally Posted by vhatever View Post
    Thanks thor. This is very useful for those of us with little patience. And good god is that teti ridiculous. Pretty sure my monitor would be out on the street if i had tried that one.
    Most tombs have some type of marker that shows the direction. Most commonly barrels, sometimes bodies (hint don't loot them until the way out as the sparkle can be seen in the dark), and even one has dead rats.

Quote Originally Posted by StrikeQ View Post
    Most tombs have some type of marker that shows the direction. Most commonly barrels, sometimes bodies (hint don't loot them until the way out as the sparkle can be seen in the dark), and even one has dead rats.
    Yea we all know that but i think my maps are more helpful to someone who doesn't give a rats ass about looking for clues and just wants to finish this quest as quickly as possible. And also finding the way to the chamber is easy while getting back not so much...

This NEEDS to be stickied!

Dude thanks so much so much!!!

I didnt notice the barel thing in every tomb (thats a shame) but i did the other:
    After fighting many (wolf liek creatures-wolf/human combination-cant remember their name) i had many junk items and so decided instead of turning them to raw matterials to put them in good use.

After entering a tomb i started droping amulets or rings near the exit (so that i knew when i saw an ring/amulet on floor that im near the exit) and other items(weapons/shields etc) at some key spots.
    So after finding the main chamber i had only to follow my items back. Made my life a lot easier in 8-10 chambers.

I've rarely got that much junk on me, I tend to upgrade stuff all the time.

yes !!! thankyou for the code, ive been stuck in that tomb for 3 days and couldnt find the exit.

Quote Originally Posted by shogun View Post
    yes !!! thankyou for the code, ive been stuck in that tomb for 3 days and couldnt find the exit.
    Now all you have to do is try and figure out where the hell you are on the map! Good luck mate.

Where exactly are these tombs? Are they part of main story or scattered around dungeons as side quests?

Thank you for the maps. It saved me a lot of time and grief!

Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    Where exactly are these tombs? Are they part of main story or scattered around dungeons as side quests?
    To get the quest give the gambler who is down on his luck in Bayan 100 Auras.

Quote Originally Posted by swordsman5 View Post
    To get the quest give the gambler who is down on his luck in Bayan 100 Auras.
    Ok thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast